Priority for Admission
ENROLLMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS WHO MEET THE SCHOOL’S ADMISSION STANDARDS:
- Continuing students, siblings of continuing students, and children of overseas-recruited AISN faculty.
- Dependents of U.S. Embassy employees on diplomatic or military status whose tuition is paid for by the U.S. Government.
- Dependents of U.S citizens (either parent) employed by multinational NGOs providing assistance to the people and/or government of Niger.
On a space-available basis, students may be enrolled who meet the school’s admission standards as well as one or more of the following criteria:
- Children possessing U.S. citizenship.
- Children transferring from schools offering an American-based program of education, regardless of nationality or citizenship.
- Children interested in receiving an American-style educational program taught in English using an American curriculum.