ACCEPTANCE OF A STUDENT IS CONDITIONAL UPON SUBMISSION OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Completed Enrollment Form (please see 'Get Started').
- Completed Medical Questionnaire and copy of most recent vaccination card / record.
- Completed Options Form for all Grade 9 to Grade 12 students.
- Copy of the child’s passport or photo identification that shows the child’s birth date and nationality.
- Records from previous school.
- Language testing (if indicated).
- Other testing (as deemed necessary).
- Payment of the New Student Assessment Fee (see “Fee Schedule”).
Upon arrival the following documents must be provided:
- Completed Emergency Contact Information.
- Two (2) passport photos.
Once the application is complete the school will inform parents of their child’s admission status. If there is no immediate opening, the child will be kept on the waiting list until an opening becomes available.